Telia Smart Connect is also available as an app on both the App Store and Google Play. This means that you can access your switchboard on your mobile devices with just a few taps, making it even more convenient to have full control.
Mobile App – Get Started
We have gathered the most important functions in Telia Smart Connect in a mobile app.
With the app, employees can update availability, access the company directory, and log in and out of queues on the go.
With the mobile app you can:
- Transfer calls easily.
- Customizable home screen
- Log in and out of queues.
- Personal and queue call log
- Administer availability
- Company Directory with availability
- Get simple presence indication with the option of call control.
- Have access to the updated Business Directory with information about colleagues.
How to get started with the Telia Smart Connect Mobile app
DOWNLOAD THE APP
The mobile app is available to all Telia mobile customers who use Telia Smart Connect.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD
- The username is your mobile number.
- The password is the same as in the Telia Smart Connect Switchboard.
- If you need a password to the mobile app, send SMS with key word “Password” to Number to receive a new password.
Features in the Telia Smart Connect Mobile app
On the homepage, you can choose shortcuts and fast access to the functions that you use the most. Tap “Edit shortcuts” at the bottom of the screen to add or remove features.
From the Home screen, you can also open the main menu by tapping it.
Available Speed Dials
With available speed dials you can:
- Change availability status
- Change display number
- Log in and out of one, several, or all queues
Tap your name at the top of the home page to open your profile. Here you can:
- Change profile picture
- Change password
- Select language
- Change the display number
- Change One Number settings
- Select the default method for transferring calls
The Telia Smart Connect Mobile App makes it easy to forward calls. Call forwarding is controlled via availability. Select the desired availability status and enter the phone number to which you want to forward calls.