Telia Smart Connect is also available as an app on both the App Store and Google Play. This means that you can access your switchboard on your mobile devices with just a few taps, making it even more convenient to have full control.
The call log is based on detailed call records and only stored for 3 months. The call history shows all queue calls to the company. This can be filtered by queue, period, caller, and you can also choose to check to show only missed calls.
When expanding a conversation bar, the top line shows a summary of the entire conversation.
- Time: First time. When the call was first recorded into the phone system.
- Caller: Original caller’s number.
- Called Number: The number dialed by the caller.
- Queue: The first queue the call was in.
- Waiting time: Waiting time before the caller was allowed to talk to someone. Usually equal waiting time in the first sub-call.
- Duration: The total duration for all parts of the call.
- Talked to: Name of first agent who talked to caller.
- Status: Status of the first part of the call.
Export to Excel
Tap the export icon to export the report to Excel. Report scheduling is not available for Call History.